Terms & Conditions
- The Bridgestone WEBFLEET Promotion (the “Promotion”) is operated by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA, UK Branch (“BSUK”). Cashback is given for purchasing tyres in the form of a cheque in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (”Reward”).
- The promotion is open to either new WEBFLEET customers or existing WEBLFEET customers (“Customer”) and the issuing of any Reward is conditional upon:
- The Customer adding new WEBFLEET subscriptions in the promotional period from 25th June 2019 to 30th September 2019;
- The Customer providing a valid WEBFLEET customer account number, its registered business address and a valid email address.
- Tyres must be Bridgestone branded (Firestone and Dayton will not qualify) and purchased through a registered BSUK dealer (and not supplied or invoiced by Bridgestone directly) to qualify (a full list of BSUK registered dealers can be found at https://commercial.bridgestone.com/en-us/about/dealer-locator);
- The Customer purchasing the number of tyres specified in clause 3 below;
- The Customer providing such proof of purchase of the tyres as may reasonably be requested by BSUK; and
- The Customer complying with these Terms and Conditions.
The value of the Reward payable to the Customer is dependent on the types and number of tyres purchased:
Truck tyres (17.5” and above)
When you purchase 4 – 11 truck tyres, the Reward will be £70.
When you purchase 12 or more truck tyres, the Reward will be £160.
Van tyres (Size 16”)
When you purchase 4 – 11 van tyres, the Reward will be £20.
When you purchase 12 or more van tyres, the Reward will be £50.
- The Reward will be sent directly to the Customer’s registered business address.
- Each Customer may claim a maximum of one Reward only irrespective of the number of tyres it purchases.
- Any information collected from the Customer during the registration process will be used by BSUK only for the purposes of administration of the Promotion and for further marketing of Bridgestone products. BSUK may share all information collected with other members of the Bridgestone group and any agent or subcontractor conducting the Promotion on BSUK’s behalf. BSUK will not share such information with any other third party or use the information for any other purpose. To the extent any information received constitutes personal data, BSUK will comply with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- The Customer must apply for the Reward online at www.bridgestone-rewards.co.uk/
- All Rewards must be claimed by the Customer by 31st October.
- The Customer must ensure that its directors, employees and representatives comply with the Bribery Act 2010 in participating in the Promotion.
- BSUK will aim to dispatch the Customer’s Reward within 28 days of receipt of a valid and properly completed application. BSUK shall not be liable for any shortages in Rewards unless it is notified to BSUK within 3 working days of delivery.
- BSUK can take no liability for any lost, stolen or damaged Rewards and responsibility of ownership passes to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- If any tyres that have been counted towards qualification of a Reward are returned, BSUK may in reduce the value of the Reward issued.
- Registration for and participation in the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. BSUK reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the registration or participation of any person in the Promotion if BSUK believe that the participant fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any notice to be given to Customers in relation to the Promotion may validly be given by email.
- The Customer agrees that:
- these Terms and Conditions with any documents referred to herein constitute the entire agreement and understanding between BSUK and the Customer and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between them relating to the Promotion; and
- in entering the Promotion it has not relied on any pre-contractual statement..
- A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law, and any and all disputes arising from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions or out of participation in the Promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.